Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Burn the Fat Feed the Muscle

So I've joined a team challenge on Burn the Fat Inner Circle.  Just applying for the challenge took me out of my comfort zone.  To be eligible you had to post full body pictures for all to see.  It was an eye opening experience for me to see as well and I guess that's the point of it.  I mean, one showers and gets dressed everyday and touch our bodies in some form, but it hits home when you visually see the rolls on your back and all the work to be done.  Please ignore that run on sentence....lol

So we are in week 3 of the challenge.  Tom Venuto wrote a newsletter that a high percentage of participants abandon the challenge during this time.  I think I feel a little of that because after my bicep strain I haven't worked out.  My eating has been ok, but ice cream has been my evening meal for two nights now.

I keep reading all of the awesome results that people are getting with Jillian's program that I abandoned.  I know that its an awesome program, but I was just really uncomfortable with workout 3.  I think I modified it to the point that I lost the point of many of the moves.  I want to just suck it up and power through because I know the format works for great weight loss.

Decisions....decisions

No comments:

Post a Comment