Monday, November 4, 2013

Dietbet---Round 2!



I joined another dietbet using the winnings from the first one.  I thinks its kind of addictive to fight the odds and lose weight at the same time.  I actually joined two dietbets which start within two days of each other so it stands to reason if I win one I'll win the other too.  Can we say...moo money! 

I actually joined one early on and bailed.  I didn't feel like my head was all there and that group was kinda boring.  I encourage trash talk, suggestions, discussion, etc, but none of that was happening and I wasn't engaged.  The two that I'm in now are all of these things.  Strangely these bets will take me into early December which means they are going on during Thanksgiving.  I'm either going to have to exercise more or really limit what I eat.  Who does this during the holidays!!


No comments:

Post a Comment