Monday, November 4, 2013

Gettin' My Fitness On!


I broke my mental exercise barrier...yay!!  I did a fantastic workout on youtube by Keaira LaShae.  I've been looking at a lot of your workouts and even joined DailyBurn when I saw she was an instructor.  More on DailyBurn later. 

It amazes me how stiff I became after my three weeks of inactivity.  I probably was just loosening up when I suddenly stopped three weeks ago.  I guess this puts me back to square one.  If only we'd remember these feelings as its happening and not just in hindsight things would probably be given more rational consideration.  Anywho....Keaira is a fantastic dancer and has been doing it for years so I will never be flexible like her.  She is inspiring to watch, encouraging and just plain fun.  Give it a go!






No comments:

Post a Comment