Saturday, May 26, 2012

Easy Meal-Berry Yogurt Blend

I realized that I've been eating this every morning for about two weeks now.  It's filling, simple, fresh and makes me feel like I've done something good for my digestion track.

To bump up the protein I use a berry protein powder.  I only use 1/2 of a scoop because I can't stand for it to taste like protein powder.  Here's a pic of the ingredients.
1/2 scoop berry whey powder + 1/2 tbs flax seed + 1.5 tbs chopped walnuts










I don't cherish the flavor of yogurt, but I have found one I can tolerate.  Chobani Champion is made for kids.  I buy the mixed berry which gives me some flavor from the fruit already in the yogurt.  Mixing in the berry protein whey you can see below that it mixes perfectly with this yogurt.  The first bowl below has the whey, flax and walnuts mixed in.  The finished product is topped with a variety of berries...chopped strawberries, blueberries and blackberries.  Nutrition info below

 




No comments:

Post a Comment