Sunday, May 13, 2012

New Equipment-Reebok Deck Bench

I found this fab video blogger on a youtube channel called myomyTV.com .  In her exercise space she had this cool looking bench so I went on an internet hunt to find it.  It's called Reebok Deck Bench and has been on the market for some time.  It's not available thru reebok.com.  It seems they are only focused on footwear and clothing.  I did find it on ebay which I will probably go for because it was under $200.

Why do I want it?  As an at home exerciser it would be a super valuable resource to do weight work in more comfortable positions.  I can fashion my original step, but its not the most comfortable position.  Besides it would also make changing stations better because I can preset stations and fly through my program.  You can also use cables with it which you really can do with the club step.  Hmm...I'm salivating now for sure.  Maybe I can sell my Transfirmer by The Firm and use those funds to lessen the load of my new toy!

Here it is!


No comments:

Post a Comment