Monday, May 14, 2012

Snack Review-Protein Squared Cashew Caramel Crunch

I had this bar in my fridge for months.  I totally forgot about it and found it under the cheese in the lunchmeat drawer.  It was an impulse buy when I went to GNC a while ago.

I am online now looking for the cheapest price.  This bar was awesome!  Protein bars either have too much of those soy crunchy things or lacking taste.  This was a nice size square bar with chocolate, caramel, nougat and a lil bit of cashew pieces.  Of course the chocolate in these types of bars will never be Godiva quality, but it had a good flavor.  The nougat was chocolate and quite yummy.  This was so good it makes me want to investigate the other flavors.

This totally sufficed as a snack with nutritional value of 200 calories, 19 grams of carbs and 15 grams of protein.  It won't be an everyday thing, but it will satisfy my urge for a candy bar.  This one has the added benefit of protein to offset the carbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment