Tuesday, September 24, 2013

DietBet-Jillian Michaels.....

The contest starts today!  Yay!!  I joined a few weeks ago and have been impatiently waiting for the start date.  As of this morning the pot is $200,850 with 6,695 players!  That is crazy high compared to the other dietbets that have been held.  It is statistically unlikely that everyone will reach the goal of losing 4% in 4weeks.  I like the format in that your able to post a thought or comment on someone else's post right on the dietbet website.  What I don't like is my job has the dietbet website blocked because it has the word "bet".....boohissss!  So if I want to check it out during my workday I have to use my phone.

Let the games begin.....
I officially submitted my full body picture and my scale weight picture.  We also had to submit our beginning weight and the game tells you how much 4% is.  My beginning weight is 201.8 and my winning weight would be 193.7.  The game also reports the current BMI and has marked me as clinically obese at 32%.  It also has a daily calorie goal based on your weight.

Before I joined dietbet I started on my own workout journey and changed my eating habits.  Eliminating items such as soda and next will be fruit juice.  Actually, I haven't eliminated much but I will be sporadically eating things I deem not on the healthy side....ex. fried chicken.  I did have some last week and didn't eat much of it.  I didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would.  I guess my taste buds are changing already.

Last night I went to the movies and didn't have ANY popcorn, soda or candy.  Ok, so my friends and I sat there eating our chinese take out, but still no junk food whatsoever.  Not having popcorn is huge for me when I'm at the cinema so I gave myself a congrats pat on the back for that one.

Ok, so from dinner last night I'm feeling a little bloated today.  I've been researching intermittent fasting and with this bloated feeling it seems like the perfect day to start.  I'm going to do this for the remainder of this week and see how it goes.  Hmm, maybe I'll do a video log because there doesn't seem to be many of my size on youtube.  Food for thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment