Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Intermittent Fasting Review

So yesterday was the first day of my intermittent fasting.  I've concluded that I can't do it everyday.  I think I'll do it on the days that I'm not exercising or exercise in the morning.  By the afternoon I felt famished.  It was like a void that I couldn't fill.  I ate a hearty lunch and then proceeded to snack on almonds.  It ended up being more than one serving.  I will say there was definitely a digestive benefit as I didn't feel weighed down.  And a bit of t.m.i. here, but elimination seemed to increase.  That's a strange benefit.  Although, I had nothing but water the first part of the day so maybe that was it.

Today I'm going to zumba this evening and decided I needed the calorie energy so no fast today.  Although since I stopped eating at 5pm yesterday and didn't eat again until 10am this morning that can be considered my fasting time.  I ended up not eating dinner because with all my snacking at work I felt full so I didn't have a desire to eat dinner. 

I'm actually looking forward to my zumba class tonite.

No comments:

Post a Comment