Monday, September 16, 2013

On my way.....

Happy Monday!

Workouts.....
I tried a cardio jam class today.  The warm up had moves from turbo jam so I think this is a spin off of that format.  It was way more intense than the beachbody program I'm used to.  The class lasted an hour and I bailed after 30 minutes.  The format of the class I can grow with, but the instructor had the music much too loud.  I was chatting with a student and she tells me that the Wednesday zumba class is highly recommended. There's a body work class that I want to try.  It's a weight class and I like weights more than cardio so I want to give this class a try.

Diet....
Is on point!  I made a couple of meals yesterday, bought veggies which is broccoli slaw and salad mix to have with my roasted chicken.  I also made beef cubes which I can have with either potato or brown rice.

Dietbet....
The start date is close.  I can not wait to officially start simply because I've been reading the posts and anxiety level is up.

Off to chill and finish watching The Dome.




No comments:

Post a Comment