Saturday, September 14, 2013

Fitness Renewed!

Soooo.......
Today I went to the gym!!  I've been paying for a membership for months and had never been.  I took a zumba class and OMG!!  I thought I was gonna do some fun dancing, smile a lot with some fun music and just get a mild glistening on my skin from these cutey moves.  The ten minute warmup had me wondering if the workout had actually started, but nope.  We paused and grabbed water and then she said get the weights if you want to use them.  Ummm, weights?  For dance class?  We did some upper body basic strength moves.  Okay, so I know this for next time.  Them we went back to dancing and the music got fast....faster and (let me just walk in place till the next song) fastest song.  There was this one girl that totally stopped when she didn't want to do the moves, but I did not take that stance.  I kept moving throughout the whole workout.  Yes, I'm giving myself a high five!


What I learned from today's zumba experience is that I have no rhythm and two left feet.  I haven't ruled it out of my routine because I like to dance...even with my two left feet.  Tomorrow's class is kickbox cardio.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment