Monday, April 9, 2012

My Workout-Body Revolution-Week 2-Workout 1

I just started this blog so there's no writings for week 1.

There are six workouts per week with one day of rest.  Today was workout 1 which consists of front of the body exercises.  Pushups, chest fly, shoulder raises, squats and quad raises and ab work were the focus of this workout.  Dispersed after each set is a one-minute cardio move.  This workout is considered the lightest of the bunch and is meant to get you used to moving and the format of the program.  My heart rate monitor says I burned 470 calories for this 30 minute workout.  I did sub a couple of the cardio moves for jogging in place. 

Overall I do like the format of this program.  Yes, Jillian still yells but she is a bit more supportive in this workout.  Tomorrow is workout 2 and focuses on the back of the body.

No comments:

Post a Comment