Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Resources Are Everywhere....

There are MANY avenues to increase your knowledge about health, exercise and just about any topic.  The web world has opened up a whole new world to people.  You can find any topic via blogs, websites, video sites, published documents, etc.  There are many search engines you can use to explore your interests.

I follow a few blogs, websites and youtube videos.  In looking at information to increase your awareness it is important to weed out what you "know" to be junk thinking.  I'm currently reading Jorge Cruise's ebook, The Belly Fat Cure.  I know that he's famous, but I'm a bit skeptical because of his other offerings such as 8-minutes in the morning.  Science tells us that you need more than that for a healthy body.  The 3-hour diet which focuses on eating small meals.  Ok, that's not exactly rocket science but he has built a name for himself which his philosophy.  So I look at "The Belly Fat Cure" with optimism and I'll try not to condemn him for his previous work.

I just started the book, but I will give my impression of the information he presents based on the information I've learned over the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment